Concentrix work in partnership with one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies. In Belfast We provide support for their Danish, Dutch, Norwegian & Swedish market.
Specific duties and responsibilities include
· Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service skills
· Handle and respond to inbound phone calls and occasional email inquiries in a call centre environment
· Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and online
· Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals
· Maintain high confidentiality at all times
· Fluency in written and spoken English & Dutch
· A minimum of 3 months in customer service environment
· Proficient with MS Office, the internet, strong working knowledge of internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
· Ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction
· Experience of working in a team environment
· Able to communicate effectively via telephone, with active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email
· Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• City centre location.
• Onsite gym and canteen.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
• Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast
• 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
• Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
• Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
*** Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.***